Thursday, April 2, 2009

A month and a half later, and I am done! I turned my project in 2 weeks late and incomplete. I couldn't stand to look at it any longer. Bahaha

This week was stressful bcoz of skewl. I never thought I would say this, but I'm sick of trying to be creative. I am completely drained of all creative juices flowing through my brain. I wish I was like Dan Eldon. Not really, but he was a cutieee.

Photobucket

For photo tres, we were told to do a project based off of his 'photojournalistic style'. Yay! for that.
Who's excited for the half day tomorrow?! I am. But I wish lunch was happening. Sigh. Oh well.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Dan Eldon! oooh...I just thought of how ridiculous it must have looked...me praying, with Ryan in the background laughing and pointing at me. Anyway. Let's make Tuesday count.