Saturday, August 30, 2008

30:24!

Life is suck-ish.
I hate complaining, but it's all I know how to do.

Work was even worse today. I don't know why I decided to do a sport involving 3.2 miles of sprinting. Why, oh why?
So anyways, I am so sore it is ridiculous and then standing on my feet all day was no help at all.

I love sal-vay-arrrr-may.
Bargains are the greatest part of life. Not really, they just make me happy. I got this "vintage tee" of some baseball team with the name Ramirez on it. I had no idea who that was, so I asked my dad and he went on to explain something about a dread locked fat man falling on top of a baseball. I laughed at that for quite a while.
My dad is so great only cause he doesn't make fun of me for being bad at life. I think I like my dad more than my mom. I AM MEAN.
I have no reason to have a blog, I have no creative edge to write about "funny things" that happen through out my day. im lame, and lame, and lame.
I HATE THE WORD LEGIT. but I like "Natalie Portman's Shaved Head". electro dance music is so great. YAY LIFE.

BYEaskl;djfask;d

2 comments:

Isabel said...

How can anyone be good at life?
I felt like being philosophical.

Poor Ramirez! Your dad is great. The only thing I have against him is him thinking Billy Joel is butt-ugly. HE IS HOT.

Alice said...

Your dad does sound great for not making fun of you. And yeah, I agree with the Kerry and say that no one is good at life, really.
Oh, and blogs don't need creative edges. If everyone was so creative, we wouldn't know what creativity was anymore.